Re: [OM] (OM) Film

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) Film
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 14:09:30 -0400
The local place here is actually very competitive on price with B&H an
Freestyle. On the films they still carry. Thankfully, they still stock Tmax
400, my favorite film, but they stopped carrying my second favorite, Tmax
3200. I buy all my Tmax 400 there, about 150 rolls of it a year.

The owner isn't lying about only students and Me shooting film either :( I
know every photographer in town, amateur and pro, who is worth knowing and
they're all 100% digital.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography