Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 14:00:11 -0500

> Oh, how sweet it is!   Yes, I know it is just a camera and in  this case it
> is the OM 3Ti.  As John said, it doesn't look to have been  used.  It will
> now.  The stable is full and I have no need for an  M-1.  A very happy
> camper.  Bill  Barber

I'm looking foward to your confirming everything I've been saying about this
camera.  Or at least a few things.

Last night I spent a couple hours repacking camera bags. It's a constant
evolution trying to find that "perfect combination' of gear.  I'm getting
close. At least until the next assignment or acquisition where I rearrange
things all over again.

Bag 1 (The Digital/Analog event bag):
- E-1 with 14-54
- OM-4T with 35-80 and MD2
- Tokina AT-X 100-300 F4 zoom with OM-E adaptor (swappable with 300/4.5)
- Polarizer
- Vivitar 285HV

Bag 2 (The Analog bag):
- OM-3Ti
- OM-2S
- 24 F2.8
- 35 F2.8
- 35 Shift
- 50 F3.5 Macro
- 100 F2.8
- 200 F4
- Handheld Meter (flash/ambient)
- Filters
- Cable Release

Bag 3 (small hip bag):
- Minolta A1

Grab-n-Go equipment for swapping out individual things:
- Additional flash gear
- 300 F4.5 (used instead of the 100-300 when the analog and digital bags are
carried)
- IS3 and g40 flash
- Lots of other stuff

The point is, the OM-3Ti has a place of prominence by occupying the
primo-deluxe spot in the analog bag. And when I'm going out with just one
camera/lens, my combination of choice is the OM-3Ti with 35 F2.8.

AG