Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Houston, the eagle has landed . . .
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 11:32:33 -0400
Yeah, well, you guys talk to your mechanical camera all you want. My
D3 pinches my cheek from time to time when it thinks I've done a
particularly good job capturing something, and once in a great while
sends a text to my cell allowing as how it can communicate with all
the other D3s in the world and based on what it's learning, it's sure
that mine are the finest, most sensitive hands ever to hold a D3. Then
it starts vibrating like my old E-510 when I turned IS off, except the
D3 doesn't have IS. It must just like me.

--Bob Whitmire
"Art's just fart without the eff."
www.bwp33.com