[OM] Subject: Re: Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No1

Subject: [OM] Subject: Re: Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2009 18:01:49 -0700 (PDT)
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/tope_show_entry.php?event=32&pic=22

You are talking about the OM of the automotive industry, right...:)

It has been a fantastic vehicle (despite what Chris says...:)  I admit.  You
are right, they never brake, despite the amounts of abuse...and its turning
radios is smaller than that of most compacts.  I just started doing
preventative maintenance at 160K

One day, when the technology becomes available, I am going to throw the
gasoline engine and install an electic motor.

Boris

Re: [OM] Photographing Police Officers - Clarification from No10

From:
Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 00:40:11 -0500

Granted, they aren't CJ Wranglers with Rubucon upgrades, but the Liberty
actually has redeemed itself quite well as a decent Jeep.  My wife and I
have a pair of full-blown Grand Cherokees and the reality is, the Grand
Cherokee will go places that will make your toes curl. But the old style
Cherokee that was around from 1983 to 2001 (ish) was definitely the best of
the bunch for balancing off-road prowess with relative road comfort. You
just can't kill those things very easily.

The Patriot and Compass literally are cars with all-wheel drive (not even
4WD) under them.  Garbage.

I do take my GC out in the wilderness.

AG