Re: [OM] Waterfalls, was Velvia Mood

Subject: Re: [OM] Waterfalls, was Velvia Mood
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 21:58:52 +0100
Thanks Philippe.

Your images do look familiar! :-)

You cropped the bridge rather nicely against the patches of blue sky
and I like the angles of some of your shots of Killin.  My uncle was
an engineer for Scottish Hydro and he used to visit Killin rather
frequently.  We bicycled up the Lochay valley and found a
hydroelectric installation that he would have worked on, given the
architecture.  I should like to visit the place again ...

Crhis