Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 10:48:09 -0400
During final inspection, I found that the camera I was selling to Bill
had no "beep" on battery check (which means no beep when a spot reading
is taken).  He accepted that but at his request, I'll be swapping his
camera for the one that I originally intended to keep but had since
decided to sell, with Bill paying the price difference.

So, the camera I'm putting up for sale is the first body again, but with
an extra note that the "beep" doesn't work.  90 day warranty does not
include beep repair. Could be bad pcv, or some IC malfunction (no other
features are affected). Same price $950.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com
Olympus OM Service since 1977