Re: [OM] [OT] Yet another printer tread...

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Yet another printer tread...
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 2009 11:16:39 -0400
Ditto. The print head on my Canon Pixma 6600 developed clogged cyan
nozzles.  No amount of cleaning mad it better.  I removed all ink tanks,
removed the print head and with warm water, washed out all the residual
ink that had accumulated since I got the printer.  I carefully dried
everything, reinstalled, ran one clean cycle and it worked like a charm.
   I, too, am much happier with Canon that I ever was with epson.  Used
the same technique on the 9900.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com