Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 13:30:51 EDT
There will be no disappointments with the beepless one.  It is every  bit
as nice as the photographs.  John  told me about its beeplessness  before I
purchased and I actually never had an opportunity to install the new
batteries and run a roll of film through it, when he offered the same item with
beep.  So I sent him an offer to swap some cash and for him to send me  some
beep.  It all worked out well.  John is a gentleman and a heck of  a fine
entrepreneur.  Always a pleasure doing business with a man of  character and
most unpleasant when that is missing. That has never  been missing in my
many transactions with John.  Bill Barber

In a message dated 10/5/2009 9:48:38 A.M. Central Daylight Time,