[OM] OT -- Panny LX3

Subject: [OM] OT -- Panny LX3
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 18:45:13 +0100
I could not resist it any longer.  I have been reading about this
camera for a couple of weeks now, but no shop has had it in stock to
look at, never mind buy.  Eventually I found an eBeee retailer who has
sold me one and I should have it by Wednesday.

I normally require an optical viewfinder, but this seems to tick every
other box such as, RAW, wide, small, quality.  I was considering
waiting for the G11, but it is quite a bit more and I don't really
need the longer part of the lens.  Added to that, the G! has grown
bumps which rather mar its looks.

I do wish that Olympus did a better job with their compact digital
machines ...

Chris