Re: [OM] OM-3Ti

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3Ti
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 20:57:36 EDT

In a message dated 10/5/2009 3:43:39 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Insert  beeping sound to mask the expletives Bill is uttering right  now.

Wasn't no stinking manual with the camera.

Now the real story.  It really doesn't matter, does it.  Who, 100  years
from now, will be around that cares.  It is just money.  So are  so many other
things on my list of what is important, that I choose to not worry  or be
upset by this thing.  I look forward to getting the beeping OM 3Ti in  my
hands.  Hey it might not be as valuable as the other one, as the  non-beeping
one is the one that fooled the master.  That should be worth  something.
Bill Barber