Re: [OM] Antwerp CS delay

Subject: Re: [OM] Antwerp CS delay
From: Frank van Lindert <Frank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 2009 21:28:27 +0200
I like Belgium, and also the people living there, Stephan.
I often come and visit BTW, and not only for the beers - and enjoyable
they are!
Actually my last holiday was in Kanne - only a few hundred metres
south of the border between our countries. Many motorbikes indeed
there, Dutch, Belgian and German alike.
I ate a delicious meal of mussels there (originating from....?)

And we have to live with the Belgian (and French) tourists who come to
the Netherlands only because of our supply of local weed(s) ;-)

It's called economy, I believe.

Frank.