Re: [OM] Printer Update

Subject: Re: [OM] Printer Update
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:07:43 -0500

> There was a reason seven years ago to switch from Epson to Canon, I did not
> follow the logic and ended up with this.

It's funny that I won't touch a Canon camera but I have no problem with
Canon printers. My 9000 did develop that little issue with friction causing
it to think it's jammed, but other than that it (and the 900 I bought off
the bay) have been incredibly reliable.  We use it primarily for general
printing and we do usually no less than 50 pages a week. When the girls were
distance-learning we did hundreds of pages a week.  I was literally
refilling tanks every few days. That's why I bought the continous-feed
inking system.

AG