Re: [OM] OT: Nobel Prize

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Nobel Prize
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Oct 2009 11:14:37 -0500

> What's next? Superbowl MVP??

Baseball commissioner.  Just maybe then the Cubs would win.  Oops, he's a
south-sider.

Hey, it's the least we could do, though.  After all, he single-handedly
saved the world from economic collapse and should be bowed down to in
acknowledgment of his superiority over us all.  Now, if he does the same for
global warming, we should be 20 degrees cooler by the next election.  But at
least he hasn't screwed everything up yet.  Fortunately there are limits on
how much damage one man can do in our country--after all we did survive the
last eight years...

I pick no sides, though.  I voted for Nader.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with Olympus...

AG