Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 10:15:51 +0100
Thanks, Nathan.

The warmth did it for me: the warm rain, the empty (and clean!) beach
and then the chap sunning himself in the sun's warmth.

Photos of sculpture seem to leave me cold.  I like taking photos of
art such as those bronzes, but they don't seem to work.  Perhaps it's
because they are their own art and being reproduced reduces their
depth, or it removes the essential texture.

Chris