Re: [OM] Olympus question from new member

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus question from new member
From: Steve & Alicia Goss <dallasgossfamily@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 13:21:31 -0500
Frank-
Next time you might try the Dicapac underwater SLR case. It's about $120
or so on *bay, and does keep your camera dry. You can check out some
pictures I got with an E-510 & 40-150 in one of them at
<http://hatsdallas.shutterfly.com/>. Check out the pictures with an
underscore in the file name in the "8th Kayaking I" in Fall 2009
Adventures. (No, I did not take the picture on the main screen)

Thanks, Steve3 goss