Re: [OM] 357 batteries

Subject: Re: [OM] 357 batteries
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 23:45:44 -0200
Yes !! - absolutely coincident with my experience - not as much with
the 357 but quite so with the 386
SR1142W (SR43) I use in my OM 1n.

Had bought a spare one while an Energizer was inside the OM 1n,
checked and the 386 was alive after two years while the Renata was
dead inside its envelope :-(.

I had bought a pack of 10 357s which went to the fridge just in case,
and bought only two 386 which are in the fridge too.

Had thought it was a faulty unit - because I never ever had trouble
with Renata into an OM 2n, nor do I have with the plain OM 4 (I'm
taking them out of the body) -

But the 4Ti lock-up I got with checked Renata and changing batteries
pairs got me suspicious.
No true reasons, the plain 4 works Ok ...

Thanks a lot ... no good news: here it's Renata or nothing :-(

Fernando.