Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 39: ¡A la bici!
From: "Jim Nichols" <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 11:16:23 -0500
Hi Chuck,

Glad to hear you sound more positive today than last night.  Sounds like you
are already making progress.  As one who has been on Coumadin for 16 years,
and will always have to take it, it is to be avoided if you can find another
solution.  The aspirin should help avoid clotting.  Keep up the progress.
We are pulling for you!

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA