Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Oct 2009 18:29:17 -0200
Chris - during 1995 Apple was disappearing. I had my IIvx and the 6500
full of info into Claris Organizer and Claris Works and Claris Emailer
- and all of a sudden -without any warning- I upgraded from 8.5 to 8.6
and goodbye Claris Organizer ... though I still make my written work
on Claris 5.0 :-)

People at Claris Organizer founded Palm, years before X was announced
.... years and years before the iPhone hit the market. It was not
until an XP machine came with a 4000ED attached that I realized I had
been kidnapped by Palm. I resisted buying a handheld, but to jump from
v2 to v4 MacOS X had to buy a Z22, then to Palm win 414E (awful) - Ok,
but no way to open it into anything - Outlook is just an example.

Never heard of MarkSpace and Missing Sync, thank you. But there inside
my stomach I feel this in not ethical.

Sure I can live without Outlook, without Palm, without iPhone and
without digital cameras. I have almost 30 volumes of paperback backup
:-) ................ full of understandable Graffitti !.

Shall try Missing Sync - just because I want to put all my data into
m$Outlook and out of Palm

Thanks lots for the hint :-)

Fernando.