Re: [OM] Knee operation

Subject: Re: [OM] Knee operation
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 07:11:47 +0200
I had both operations mentioned too :-)

The spaying was done at the Catholic University hospital in Leuven in
1998 or 99; they don't do abortions there but they will do
sterilizations even though the Pope does not like that either. I
remember it being quite uncomfortable, and to make it worse, the
surgeon was an extremely attractive young woman.

The knee I had fixed in Switzerland in 2001, same operation as Wiliam
describes. Worked great. I had chosen epidural so I could watch the
proceedings on the TV monitor, but they had so much trouble getting
the needle into my spine that they finally just put me to sleep to get
on with it.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain