Re: [OM] Knee operation

Subject: Re: [OM] Knee operation
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 00:49:59 -0500

> Ever since, I've had an unreasoning fear of the procedure.

What an unfortunate incident. It makes my post-op experience quite bearable.
 My wife drove me home afterwards, but took perverse pleasure in making sure
she aimed for EVERY pot-hole and bump in the road. She still laughs about
it.

But I dutifully tell the uninitiated that "it was a little sore, but not
bad. Just lay around and watch a few ball games over the weekend."

But in reality, when the doctor is tugging on the tubes you actually feel it
pulling on your tonsils. You feel like that little punching bag hanging down
at the back of your throat is getting whacked.

AG