Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 13:51:59 +0100
Hamish MzcBeth was filmed in Wester Ross, not Sutherland, for the most part
in and around Plockton, a little to the north of Kyle of Lochalsh, with some
scenes filmed close by, on Skye and near Applecross.
http://www.scotlandthemovie.com/hamish/scen/other.html  Sutherland scenery
is rather more ... spartan, but none the worse for it.  In fact, Sutherland
is a must if you want to see 3.5 billion years of geological history
displayed before your very eyes.

Chris also mentioned "Local Hero" - the beach scenes were filmed a bit south
of Kyle at Morar, but the village (with the phone box) is away on the east
coast at Pennan. http://www.scotlandthemovie.com/movies/flocalhero.html

When should we expect you, Bob?

Piers