Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones

Subject: Re: [OM] Parker 51, was Adventures in Cell Phones
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 09:49:50 -0400
Actually, I was thinking of the scenery depicted in the novels, not
the TV show. I enjoyed a few episodes of the show, but the producers
took too many liberties with the written version so I never finished
watching the series. I supposed a tame wildcat would have been too
much to hope for.

That said, it'll likely be a year or two before Esteemed Wife and I
go, but I'll let the list know so you can all take cover! <g>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com