Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color
From: Bart Wientjes <bartjew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 15:37:20 +0200
Michael,

I've seen several M670's on a Dutch sales site, asking price around
100 Euro's, but oftentimes they can be had for less.
Shipping an entire unit to HK will be expensive, as it'll be large
(base board/column) and heavy (power transformer). What is your budget
(ballpark figure) for this upgrade, if I may ask?

Regards,
Bart