Re: [OM] Coumadin story

Subject: Re: [OM] Coumadin story
From: "Sue Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 13:56:04 -0500
Remember, this story come from the patient, who was not entirely right, but
this was apparently a panic situation. It, too, could have been another
blood thinner, and he is mistaken.

At least here, blood thinners are given a lot for stroke patients. My
father, with frequent TIA's, was on them for years, with no CT.

Bill Pearce