Re: [OM] Hi, I'm Moose and I ... [was Parker 51]

Subject: Re: [OM] Hi, I'm Moose and I ... [was Parker 51]
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Oct 2009 16:30:08 -0400
Don't neglect vintage inks. Some of them have gone "bad" in that they
have nasties in them, but others are perfectly usable. Shaeffer was
particularly adept at exceptional inks back in the day. Also
Waterman's. For a while I had a thing for V-Mail inks by various
manufacturers. They were made during World War II, black, and had
interesting boxes. Usually, you can tell by look/smell whether an ink
has gone bad.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com