Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: khen lim <castanet.xiosnetworks@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 02:45:07 +0800
Yikes, buying a Mac...? Now? And then go through a fresh learning curve? I
have less than 2 days to face the guillotine though...
K.

2009/10/15 iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>

> Greetings wizards, gurus, senseis and sons of Merlin
> Serious set of back-to-school questions for those whose brains are A/V
> wired...
>
> I've got huge problems with trying to create a multimedia show with DVD
> output and quality. Let me give you a shortened chronology of events
> leading
> up to now with what we're tried to do:
>

> A mac and keynote?
>
> a new macbook + keynote is cheaper than the CS4 suite:)
> Keynote resizes the images and keeps the quality very nice and high.
>
> Iwert
> --

Khen Lim - Zone-10 LLC, Des Moines, Iowa, USA

"To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards of people” - Emily
Cox
"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" - Walt
Disney