Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 22:22:09 +0100
Hi,

terminology here (I would expect it to be called "Export" but it calls
it "Share").  Nonetheless, once the iMovie project is complete you can
then go to "File" then "Share", then choose "DVD".  It then opens iDVD
and you can burn a proper format DVD-Video disc.

Or do as I did (my Mac has no DVD Burner) and select "Burn as Disc
Image" within iDVD, open the disc image, and copy the "VIDEO_TS" files
to my PC, then burn from there.

... sounds worse than it is !

Jon