Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:50:51 -0700
Yes they are. They are faster, and more reliable. Yeah they won't fit
into most laptops, but you could always transfer direct from the camera,
or buy one of the multi card readers. If your laptop is anything like my
wife's Lenovo, the transfer direct from the camera is no slower than the
internal card reader, and a multi card reader is much faster! When you
factor in that the CF cards are faster than the xD cards the difference
is even more significant.

When I bought the E-620 I just used my CF cards from my Nik*n and didn't
even bother with an xD card.

Jim Couch