Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 17:10:40 -0700
Ken Norton wrote:

> Moose, I would agree with you in principle, but the problem here is that Khen
> is trying to master a DVD that will play in any DVD player on any television.
>  I don't think the FastStone/Picassa solution will work here.

Then I guess I have to disagree with you in practice. I just grabbed a
folder of images and an audio track in Picassa, had it create a movie
and save it to disk. I imported that into Windows Movie Maker and asked
it to Publish to DVD, which opened Windows DVD maker, which offered to
burn a movie DVD.

Ran out of time to actually burn one, but I'll bet it works. I'll try
later, but understand Khen's time problem.

Looks like one may import the images directly into WMM, skipping the
Picassa step. It has provisions for effects, transitions, titles and
credits.

Moose

> I use Pinnacle Studio 11 for this task, but Khen isn't endowed with the
> proper set of braincells to be able to understand how A/V  programs work.  ;)

I'm sure the options in the solutions I've looked at are limited
compared to a serious A/V app, but they look sufficient for the specs of
this task.

Moose