Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:45:43 -0400
Khen,

What you need is ProShow Gold at www.photodex.com. Does everything you need
with a simple interface and plenty under the hood should/when you need it.
Burns straight to a DVD Video disc with menus or one of many other file
formats (You Tube, Blueray, flash etc). For the regular version it's worth
its weight in gold at about $80. Nope I don't work for them but love the
product. I seem to recall I got the tip from Chuck who heard about it from
one of the guys he mentors with. I recommend downloading the trial version
and pop some images into the only limitation is I believe watermarking on
the output until you buy the code.

Dan.