Re: [OM] film scanning [was I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell..

Subject: Re: [OM] film scanning [was I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...]
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:33:52 -0200
C.H.  ... I feel happy you're here online right now :-)

Understood and agree what you wrote below, I leaned quite a bit from
your observation about the white blossoms.

Wait a bit there, just uploaded a couple of difficult ones, would like
to know how do you see them, if you don't mind.

Both were particularly difficult - one was published at TOPE some time
ago, was not scanned by me at the time, everytime I tried thereafter
it was very frustrating. Now I feel a little better with this attempt,
and this photo has a little of a story behind: I was putting into
practice something Mike Lazzari had said the year before.

The eagle became difficult for different reasons. Eagles are rare in
this country, I was fortunate I saw it and could shoot it three times
before it flew away.

Wait a minute, please !

Fernando

2009/10/14 C.H.Ling <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Part of the problem may be came from scanning but I think the extreme
> contrast of the scenes also responsible for that, contrasty scenes look
> dramatic but not easy to capture with slides.
>
> I'm not always has problem with blew highlights as long as it is not on the
> subject.
>
> C.H.Ling

Dr.Fernando González Gentile
Av.L.P.Ponce 1526B