Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF

Subject: Re: [OM] No E-System pro camera until 2010 ;( - Now xD vs CF
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:18:01 +0100
Thanks for that summary, Moose, much of which I didn't know.

I have a SD card reader in my MacBook Pro and it works as quickly as
my multi-card readers.  Because I have that reader I should prefer to
use only SD cards, but I recognise your points about the robustness of
the CF format and cards.

Chris