Re: [OM] Velvia Mood

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia Mood
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:22:47 +0200
Hello,

I'm using a second hand 5D. I'm still getting used to it, but now
have the colours better under control and to my satisfaction.

I use it in combination with the 40/2 (mostly, a rather "light combo")
For wide angle lenses a well made adapter with correct distance is needed.
Otherwise the images can become a little bit soft all over...
The only thing I really miss with the 5D is liveview. I think with
12 MP I can still get away with 1/30 @ 50mm...

I've just done an extensive project documentation with 5D and 24 shift
and 50mm f2,
and came to the conclusion I don't need the 18mm:) Quality is higher
with two stitched 24mm
frames. I used the camera 75% in M mode, and 25% in AV mode (50/2).
There I mostly dial in
+2/3 to 1 compensation.

Iwert