Re: [OM] The incredible shrinking man

Subject: Re: [OM] The incredible shrinking man
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 08:55:27 -0400
Absolutely! Joan and I are pushing 37 years married, 38 years knowing
one another. It gets better every year. I keep thinking it can't, but
it does. We've even reached the point where I discuss equipment
purchases with her because I've found she has valuable insights to
offer, never mind that she doesn't own a camera and doesn't take
pictures. She helps keep me grounded, and that's a very good thing. My
recent mantra "What must I have? What do I need? What do I want?" is a
direct result of conversations with my demonstrably better half. It's
saved me money and hassle, to boot.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com