Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...

Subject: Re: [OM] I have antz in my pantz with this A/V hell...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 13:31:44 -0200
Moose, only two questions before I start my own :-)

1- is an specific audio file required? does it make it with .cda, or
should I compress to .mp3
If it were .cda, how long can be stored into a DVD ----- continued in
next question:
2- I suppose a sensible resize for a 'full HDTV' with HDMI input would
be 1080 wide for landscape pictures, .jpg files (one could save a
'resize for 1080' in SI Pro2). The more .jpg  Kb you copy into a DVD5,
the less .cda Kb one would be able to copy into the same DVD5, isn't
it so?

Last - at least this time we didn't get stuck into the copyright
issues regarding the audio tracks :-)

Fernando.