Re: [OM] A new born baby

Subject: Re: [OM] A new born baby
From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 21:20:02 +0200

Michael Wong wrote:

>Philippe,
>Thanks for told me about the celebration for new baby in France.

There may have been some exaggeration in my desciption, you know. But
the idea is there.

>How to say? It's my nephew's baby. Family not means my own family, means a
>great family for my brother and & brother & sister-in-law. There are two
>wordings to identify the different, but I check dictionary that is same word
>in English.

Maybe the word 'relatives' would do - better get confirmation from
native speakers of the language though.

>I have a girl only who is 14 years old. She studys F.3 in
>secondary school.

My younger son is 15 - we might become relatives then :-D

>P.S. Thanks. My camera is M4-P, shots with Kodak TMAX 400 push to ISO800,
>self develpment with TMAX developer 1:4, 24℃, 5-3/4 mins.

Then you shoot RAW, joking of course.
And aptly do so.

Bien cordialement
Philippe