Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:37:53 +0300 (EEST)
Michael,

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009, Michael Wong wrote:

> I have to sell my M370 and replace it by another one. Let me consider
> clearly.

definitely try to contact the factory before that. It is quite likely they
have leftover stock, being a major manufacturer. I had a similar issue
with a Czech made Meopta enlarger. Got in contact with the factory and
they were very helpful and immediately shipped me the required spare part.

Piers already gave the contact info, but here's another link:

http://www.durst.it/en/durst-phototechnik-ag/contact.html

Priit.