Re: [OM] A new born baby

Subject: Re: [OM] A new born baby
From: Candace Lemarr <CandaceRocks@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:06:15 -0600
   Michael, what a beautiful baby girl and a lovely photograph.
   Congratulations!
   And perhaps someone on the list can correct me if I am wrong, but
   wouldn't those of us in the USA call her a "great niece", as wouldn't
   Michael be her "great uncle"? See here:
   [1]http://www.thefreedictionary.com/great-niece
   Or, I suppose, also, could she could be his niece, once removed?

Candace

   Michael Wong wrote:

A new member was born in my family. The baby is a girl & her name is Tracy.
In Chinese society, there is a celebration for the new born baby upon the
baby was born for one month. Family members would go to a small party for
celebration. How's the western countries to celebrate a new born baby?

[2]http://images1.fotop.net/albums6/MichaelWong/Tracy_20090821/IMG4024_Elmarit9
0.jpg

---
Michael