[OM] NY & New England - 2009 [was OT: Nobel Prize]

Subject: [OM] NY & New England - 2009 [was OT: Nobel Prize]
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 15:47:42 -0700 (PDT)
A lucky Moose indeed.

You have managed to visit all of my favorite places and take some fantastic
images, judging by the previews so far.

Gloucester is a city that wifey and I love.  BTW I think I too have a picture
of the ship against  the Boston skyline somewhere...:)

Back to Acadia...I didn't get a chance to go back as intended.  Six days
there...this is a real dream (not to mention the ability to take 28 day long
vacation...)  It looks like within the last few years, somehow I have managed
to aquire skills that no one else has within my company of more than 200000.  I
am really really envious, Moose.

Did you try to moosify that image, by palming it?

Boris