Re: [OM] IMG: Villajoyosa

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Villajoyosa
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 13:59:07 +0200
Thanks for looking, Chris. The buildings do not look that old because
many have been renovated in recent years. As fishing has declined,
tourism has taken over, and Villajoyosa is a full of English people
who have second homes there (or just live there, period). Especially
along the waterfront, there is significant gentrification taking place.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain