Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color

Subject: Re: [OM] [WTB] Lidicolset 66 set for Durst M370 Easy Color
From: Michael Wong <mialop@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 18:03:15 +0800
Bart,
Would you please ask the shipping charges to Hong Kong for me if you are
convenient? Besides, I need more information about the actual price for the
enlarger Durst M670 and the condition is 90% or over 90% new is preferred. I
hope the total costing will not be exceeded HK$3,000.

By the way, I cannot find the English manual of M670 from internet. I wish
to confirm both 135 & 120 prints for M670. Moreover, is the transformer fit
for Hong Kong current 220V?

Bart, thank you very much for your help.

I have to sell my M370 asap :-(

---
Michael