Re: [OM] ( OM ) Filters for digital

Subject: Re: [OM] ( OM ) Filters for digital
From: Jim Couch <zuikoholic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 10:24:36 -0700
It is to hide the thread from the prying eyes of other system owners :)
Actually my understanding is it so that if one was to do a search on
Nikon - the message would not show up on that search. Useful if I am
talking about my E-620 and just mention Nikon in passing, someone who
wants to find posts about Nikon, probably does not want to read about my
E-620.

Of course they will now get stuck reading this explanation! :)

Jim Couch