[OM] OM Manuals - free to a good home

Subject: [OM] OM Manuals - free to a good home
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 22:39:03 +0100
Hi All,

In my clear out I have found 2x OM Manuals.  One is for the OM-10 and
one is for the OM-30.  If I look harder, I may find the little fold-out
manual from the OM-10 Manual Adaptor .. but not sure exactly where that
might be right now and it is tiny !

The OM-10 and the OM-30 (along with a 3rd party winder) went free to a
listee a couple of months ago, but he hasn't responded to any of my
several emails asking whether everything arrived OK or whether he wants
the manuals.  So, if anyone wants them just let me know and I'll pop
them in the post.

I'm UK-based, so postage within the UK will be minimal.  Overseas . who
knows.  Ask and I'll get a figure.  Not going to be much, but probably
more than the manuals are worth ?

Regards,

Jon