Re: [OM] NY & New England - 2009 [was OT: Nobel Prize]

Subject: Re: [OM] NY & New England - 2009 [was OT: Nobel Prize]
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 21:12:40 -0700
Joel Wilcox wrote:
> On Sat, Oct 17, 2009 at 4:06 PM, Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>

>> only a little of my usual digital darkroom "improvement", but no tricks.
>> <http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=NorthEast_2009/MtDesert&image=_MG_8634ia.jpg>
>>

> I like that.  I haven't a clue what it is.  I think that might be part of why
> I like it.

Uh-oh, should I tell you? ;-)

I love abstract patterns in nature. In this case, it's easy to show just
what it is and just what the physical situation and light that helped
create the effect were. This image was taken 10 seconds before the
above.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=NorthEast_2009/MtDesert&image=_MG_8633ia.jpg>

I simply zoomed from 28 to 300 mm and waited for the small wave to wash
up on the sand.

Bob and Boris will recognize this as Sand Beach in Acadia NP.

Moose