Re: [OM] Knee operation

Subject: Re: [OM] Knee operation
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:24:34 +0200
It was many years ago when I underwent the same snip.  There was a vast
difference between before and after (awful pun intended).
But my brother in law went by bicycle to the outpatients to have his snip.
 Yes, he had to push it home.

My son (currently doing a nursing degree) tells of many ops nowadays being
done under GHB or Rohypnol - especially brain surgery.  I've had it for a
gastroscopy.  The patient is wide awake but feels strangely detached ("Is
that my skull you're drilling through?") and remembers bugger all
afterwards.

Good luck Willem and get well soon Chuck,
br
jez