Re: [OM] A new toy.

Subject: Re: [OM] A new toy.
From: Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 09:29:37 +0200
Nice!  My grandfather was an opthalmologist / pharmacist / photographer (all
in the one shop) and I had a few bits and pieces of his but nothing so
functional.
So, looking by the "Previous" picture, I wonder if you are planning to
assist in Willem's minor knee investigation?

http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Tech/Miscℑ=DSCF1578cria.jpg<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Tech/Misc&image=DSCF1578cria.jpg>

<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=Tech/Misc&image=DSCF1578cria.jpg>
br
jez