Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: sunny Spain and rainy Belgium

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Nathan's PAW 40: sunny Spain and rainy Belgium
From: "Carlos J. Santisteban" <zuiko21@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 22:59:36 +0200
Hi Nathan and all,

From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
<http://www.fotocycle.dk/paws/?page_id=294>

Main: beautiful despite being a typical view.
Alt 1: OMG... (see comment below)
Alt 13: This week's winner, IMHO. I like the tone of the salt in the shadow,
the blurred reflection, the sun reflected on the water behind, the... Really
stunning.
Alt 14: Nice, although I'd expose more the shadows/midtones, even at the
expense of some highlights.
Alt 15: Another reason to buy herbs :-) Good composition, the right DoF and
nicely exposed. What's the flare/whatever at the bottom right corner?

>Thanks! The writing in the foreground can roughly be translated as
>"Fuck ETA" (ETA is the Basque terrorist movement that has killed about
>800 people during the past 40 years).

If a native Spanish speaker is allowed to correct... I think a more accurate
translation would be 'Fucking ETA'. So sorry about that, anyway.

Cheers,
--
Carlos J. Santisteban Salinas
IES Turaniana (Roquetas de Mar, Almeria)