[OM] - didn't blew the highlights, but ...

Subject: [OM] - didn't blew the highlights, but ...
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgonzalezgentile@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:15:13 -0200
 ..... did other things, besides a perhaps negligible clipping.
Experimenting with gradients, Vivid Light. The histogram survived,
found a way to smooth it after the 'vividness'.

Fact is, the light was so special that evening ...

On stage, performing a quick run, you'll meet a 'Tero'
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Lapwing>

The usual gear and film these days (while I wait my new 80/4 + f=170
and 1.4X-A + a healed 4Ti), at ƒ/8 maybe  - a little sleepy and after
a dentistry session - not quite in the mood for typing.

Comments welcome, please: shall read them (if any) tomorrow.

Small, link to 1280, link to view on black.

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/4030398946/>

Fernando