Re: [OM] Exposure Was: raw vs JPG Was:No E-System pro camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Exposure Was: raw vs JPG Was:No E-System pro camera
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 21:29:00 +1300
Chuck wrote

> We're working on Brian a bit at a time.  So far he only wants to shoot
> JPEG.  But we'll get him moved along to raw in good time.

Right now brian is asking himself why he didn't spend ?3 weeks reading and
absorbing that small but with many pages E-3 manual.

Also, it never crossed his mind that someone would design and install
exposure systems that seem so counter-intuitive (to his mind) as esp
metering, and centre-weighted averaging, when I have been trying to set
exposure & focus on one area and hold with half depressed button to
compose. Should have read the manual more (or even).

Brian Swale.