Re: [OM] [OT] new Canyon 1d Mk

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] new Canyon 1d Mk
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 17:40:51 +0100
Well now I'm glad I bought a 620 for my dad's 70th the other week, otherwise
I'd be feeling exposed too.

Personally I'm happy enough with my 5D2s but everybody's different.

And I'm not sure what's so hard to understand about the use of high iso.  If
I used to be able to shoot at f2 in some situation, and now I get to choose
to stop down to f5.6 if I want, shouldn't I be happy?

Perhaps I'm just too brainless to understand.

Tom